PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 195!

Good Morning!
Woweee we had lots of gorgeous entries last week! Thank you to everyone who joined in!
The winner of last week's Celebration challenge is:



Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me in the next 7 days to claim your prize!

*********************

The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:

ELAINE (18)
ANJACARDZ (40)
LAURA C (67)


Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your badges!
xxx
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so pleased that my card won this challenge! Thanks very much. I proundly put the badge on my blog and will mail you asap. hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful cards, thanks for picking mine as one of the top three. Off to put my blinkie on. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thank you so much!

    Laura C.

    ReplyDelete